Rapid Response Restoration in All of Milwaukee
Call ERS immediately if you have standing water. Every minute counts. The water is actively seeping into the wood and plaster, driving up the cost of fixing your building.
We will be there in under an hour. This rapid response time can save you many thousands of dollars.
24/7 Emergency response
FLOOD RESTORATION SPECIALISTS IN MILWAUKEE
CLEAN AND RESTORE YOUR BUILDING AFTER A DISASTER
Taking stock of blower fans and other equipment. We have thousands.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A FLOOD
If the Milwaukee River overflows into your basement, or if your sump pump fails unexpectedly and you’re suddenly faced with rising water in your home, there are a few critical steps which could help prevent lasting, serious damage. If you notice water is pooling in or around electrical systems, shut off your power immediately to avoid accidental electrocution. If the water is at all contaminated, any carpeting or furniture which has absorbed water should be thrown out. Then call the ERS restoration specialists as soon as possible. We work hard to dry and repair your home or building, including:
- Water Pumping and Drainage
- Injectidrying/Blow Drying
- Floor, Wall, Ceiling Tear-Out and Replacement
- Carpet/Furniture Cleaning
- Mold Removal
After a catastrophe strikes, it can be incredibly overwhelming. The Milwaukee water removal specialists at ERS provide easy, painless services, giving peace of mind after disaster.
DON’T LET A DISASTER COMPROMISE YOUR QUALITY OF LIVING.
No matter what life throws your way, ERS works tirelessly to restore your property. From an unexpected fire in Shorewood, to flooding and mold removal in Whitefish Bay, our restoration contractors will help restore your home or business during the difficult times following a disaster.
CONTACT DISASTER RESTORATION SPECIALISTS IN MILWAUKEE TODAY.
MOLD REMEDIATION IN MILWAUKEE
Homeowners know that battling mold in your home is a never ending battle. Homeowners who are able to keep their house dry have the distinct advantage over mold growth.
But even the driest Milwaukee houses are at risk for water damage, which if left untreated, leads to potentially hazardous mold growth. If your property doesn’t drain properly, if your plumbing is leaking, or if the vapor lock in your basement fails, you may soon have a mold problem. The worst part is that these silent problems let mold grow without your knowledge.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR MILWAUKEE HOME HAS MOLD
- See it – if you can see, you have it. Testing for the type of mold is largely a moot point, because no matter the type, you’ll want it gone.
- Smell it – if there’s an area of your house that tends to be damp, you’ll likely smell musty odors. These combinations mean the chances of mold growth are high. Not all molds emit odor, and different people have different sensitivities to the smells. However, most people can accurately identify a mold smell when they smell it.
- Feel it – For those with sensitivities to mold, having a mold presence in the home can be a real pain. Watery eyes, runny noses and even rashes can pop up on certain people with mold sensitivities. If you are living in a home with moldy smells and you constantly feel under the weather, you likely have a mold problem. Call ERS to start breathing easy.